Temporary Senior Project Executive - Research
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assists in content creation, formulation and development of HKDC programme/project strategies for celebrating design leadership and exemplary design in Asia as well as the young design talent;
- Undertake in-depth and extensive research in different aspects to strengthen the research base and enhance the programme delivery;
- Explore collaboration opportunities for the programmes;
- Support the operation and implementation of the programmes;
- Generate and maintain quality database for archive and reporting;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience in design industry-related developments (e.g. design education and/or research, marketing, communications, art and cultural, etc);
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends and technology as well as demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry;
- Good understanding on the design industry and related award programmes, both locally and internationally;
- Positive work attitude, detail minded and passion for our mission;
- Resourceful with creative thinking, network and flair in working with diverse stakeholders
Contract end date: 31 Oct 2023
More information about DFA Awards:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 March 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.