#ddHK Design District Hong Kong
Senior Project Executive / Project Executive - Marketing & Communications (Contract ends at 31 May 2021)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Effectively plan, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes and other special projects on time and within budget
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, partners and collaborators
- Assist in implement the programme and/or projects to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion and event marketing
- Generate quality and engaging offline and online content to meet different programme objectives
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with at least 4 years relevant experience
- Candidates with at least 2 years relevant experiences will be considered as Project Executive – Marketing & Communications
- Work experience in arts and cultural programme (e.g. design education, community programme, event management, exhibition management and marketing etc.)
- Experience in events & tourism marketing and social media is an advantage
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Proactive, detailed-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities
- Competency in project management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, etc.) is an advantage
More information about #ddHK Design District Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04 December 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.