Senior Project Executive (Marketing) (Contract ends on 30 Sep 2024)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Effectively execute and support for the implementation of marketing and promotion plan for the programme and/or projects to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact;
- Effectively organise, execute and support the operation of exhibitions, events, design showcase & pop-up shop and docent tours (if necessary);
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion;
- Generate quality and engaging offline and online content to meet different programme objectives;
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations and marketing implementation;
- Provide onsite support and management for exhibition and/or design related programmes as required;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments (weekday and/or weekend) as required
- University graduate with min. 4 years relevant experience;
- Potential candidate with less relevant working experience will be considered as Project Executive.
- Experience in organising or curation of exhibitions and programme; working experience in the marketing, design, art or cultural field would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry;
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities;
- Strong sense in marketing and design-related trend;
- Willing and ready to explore the use of digital tools or new technology to facilitate the programme;
- Willing to work flexible shift hours and day, include Sat/Sun and Public Holidays;
- Immediate availability preferred
More information about Design Spectrum:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 27 September 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.