Marketing & Communications
Senior Project Executive – Marketing Communications
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Coordinate, execute and support a variety of corporate and marketing communications activities, public relations and promotion initiatives;
- Drive and deliver a range of marketing communication materials, including but not limited to speeches, press release and media kit, corporate collaterals and enewsletter, editorial and publishing projects, marketing and social media content, surveys and research, etc.;
- Monitor and uphold branding and corporate identity of HKDC and its affiliated programmes;
- Manage corporate assets including printed collaterals, digital, visual and video content and online platforms e.g. website, social media channels and email database;
- Work with internal and external parties for the production of HKDC Annual Report, publications and marketing collaterals;
- Effectively handle the logistics and coordination of corporate visits and and provide onsite support to corporate events / activities;
- Work with internal stakeholders and external parties and vendors on a variety of HKDC initiatives;
- Manage the overall communication plan and logistics of the corporate membership and partnership programmes; and
- Carry out other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Translation;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, corporate communications or public relations;
- Excellent copywriting and translation skills in both English and Chinese, with fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Digital savvy, creative and passionate about communications, with sound knowledge of different social media and communications platforms and trends;
- A self-motivated team-player with strong attention to detail; and
- Mature, outgoing multi-tasker with good organisational and project management skills.
More information about HKDC:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 January 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.