Design Incubation Programme (DIP)
Senior Project Executive (9-month Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Digital content planning, development and co-ordination;
- Online platforms management to maximize exposure of the Programme;
- Digital assets, promotional materials, presentation proposals, work plans and reports preparation and co-ordination;
- Events and administrative support;
- To effectively handle logistics, work progresses, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- To work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal and external parties;
- To perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned, etc.
- University degree (preferably in Marketing / Communication / Journalism) or above or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' work experience;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese; and
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
More information about Design Incubation Programme (DIP):
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.