BODW & KODW
Senior Project Executive
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Support HKDC's flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (digital design knowledge platform);
- Assist in the execution of marketing initiatives, including content strategy, website optimisation, SEO, SEM, social media activation, display and video advertising and email marketing;
- Create and update marketing materials across traditional and online platforms;
- Manage daily marketing activities;
- Chinese and English copywriting;
- Coordinate, execute or support other marketing- and operation-related duties;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors, including government agencies, academic institutions, design professionals, business executives, and local and overseas partners; and
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above;
- At least 4 years of working experience in marketing or communications;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, professionalism and a can-do attitude;
- Adept in problem solving and negotiations;
- Able to work independently and attentive to details;
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Premiere will be an advantage;
- Curious and well-informed on culture, design and technology; and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
More information about BODW & KODW:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 4 Oct 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.