Fashion Asia Hong Kong
Senior Project Executive (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist the Fashion Initiative Team and work closely with Project Manager in executing various fashion promotional initiatives and event management, including a series of workshops & seminars, forum, exhibitions, networking events, etc in Hong Kong and China;
- Research and support on building up strategic partnership in Hong Kong and China, including but not limited to fashion retails, fashion associations, fashion institutions and fashion related companies, etc;
- Work closely with various vendors and liaise with internal and external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors, supporting organizations, business partners, etc to ensure smooth delivery of events;
- Effectively handle logistics, co-ordination, liaison, monitoring of work progress, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Handle financial and accounting process for the team including payment requests, contract approval, quotation comparisons, log sheet inputting, etc;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ experience in event management;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Good project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable to fast pace environment and able to meet tight deadline;
- Team player, curious & passionate in event management;
- Independent, responsible and self-motivated with good communication skills; and
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
More information about Fashion Asia Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.