Fashion Asia Hong Kong
Senior Project Executive (10-month Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist with planning and implementing PR/ Marketing communication strategies;
- Provide support on promotion plan including Fashion Asia social media channels i.e. IG, FB, LinkedIn and other potential 3rd party platforms; Monitor key metrics and analyse performance to provide recommendations;
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of all online/ Digital marketing campaigns;
- Explore up-to-date Marketing and Advertising market updates and provide insights to generate brand awareness;
- Work closely with vendors and production team and monitor the pre- and post-production progress of projects;
- Assist the team and work closely with Project Manager on content research and concept development for Fashion Asia Forum and other marketing materials;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Knowledge in fashion retails, fashion associations and institutions is an advantage;
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- University degree or above or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing, Communication, PR or related field;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Strong multi-tasking skills, ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and work independently;
- Strong English and Chinese copywriting skills to develop marketing collaterals;
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing/ social media/ PR;
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command and written skills in Chinese and English are required.
More information about Fashion Asia Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.