BODW & KODW
Senior Multimedia Editor (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Working closely with the Programme Director and the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new development of digital design knowledge platform);
- Support the digital marketing promotion including website, Social Media Platform, video production, animation, motion graphics etc;
- Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties such as vendors if required; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above or equivalent;
- With at least 5 years of experience working as video production and videography;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese;
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects. (Knowledge in Photoshop is highly preferred);
- Proficient in the full spectrum of the video production process including camera operation, lighting and audio capture;
- A creative mindset and good sense in high standard of graphic, image and typography;
- A team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and negotiation skills;
- Able to work independently and attentive to details; Hard-working and willing to learn new knowledges; and
- Experience in working international brands would be an advantage.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 28 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.