Marketing & Communications
Senior Manager – Corporate Communications
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
The incumbent will be expected to support he development of a strong positioning of HKDC in society and the regions via conceiving and implementing corporate strategies, marketing communications, public relations and promotion initiatives.
- Develop and execute a holistic and strategic communication plan to establish Hong Kong Design Centre as Hong Kong’s leading advocate in the design and creative communities
- Manage a portfolio of corporate collaterals and entities, from corporate communications toolkits, brand documents, newsletter and publications, press release and executive speeches, key messages and factsheets, thought leadership editorial, to digital and video assets, websites and social medial accounts
- Generate quality and engaging offline and online content to meet corporate and different programme objectives
- Grow mindshare of Hong Kong Design Centre through own and earned media, strategic partnerships and public relations initiatives
- Build though leaderships in design advocacy and design thinking in Hong Kong as well as overseas
- Handle media, partnership and collaboration enquiries, including interviews, media engagement, visits, cross marketing initiatives, etc
- Manage the overall communication plan and logistics of the corporate membership and partnership programmes
- Carry out other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in marketing, corporate communications or public relations, and at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in both English and Chinese; fluent verbal communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in managing relationships with different internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership team, media, industry professionals, partners and government bodies is a definite plus
- Experience in managing funding proposals and various vetting documents is a plus
- Digital savvy, creative and passionate about communications, with sound knowledge of different social media and communication platforms and trends
- Strong project management skills, with ability to handle a variety of vendors, freelancers and contractors while juggling multiple projects
- A self-motivated and collaborative team-player with keen attention to details
- Flexible multi-taskers with strong organisational and time management skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager – Corporate Communications
More information about Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC):
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 02 December 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.