Innovation & Design Knowledge
Senior Manager – Content & Programme
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team.
Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Shape and deliver innovation and future-oriented programming and content strategy and facilitate knowledge dissemination; build the knowledge legacy for Hong Kong Design Centre
- Work with Director - Innovation & Design Knowledge to curate and produce the Centre’s annual flagship knowledge conferences: Business of Design Week and Knowledge of Design Week;
- Work closely with in-house and a growing network of domain champions, subject matter experts and executives to research and design programmes and align content strategy to programme objectives and market relevance for good learning outcomes and impact;
- Spearhead knowledge management and manage the creation of original contents across multiple platforms for expanding reach;
- Support advocacy on widespread and strategic adoption of creative mindset, design and innovation knowledge and design thinking in the community;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate with at least 7 years post-graduation work experience; with at least 3 years’ experience in a team leadership role with good coaching skills, global horizons and ability to navigate complexity in an innovation setting;
- A keen learner, self-starter and team player with enterprising creativity, good research and problem-solving ability, creative confidence, an inquisitive mind, tact and programming skill to inspire learning, participation and collaboration among diverse stakeholder communities;
- Good sensibility to design, culture, trends and technology; be digital savvy along with international exposure and knowledge on how design impacts cities, economy, culture and the living will be a clear advantage;
- Experience in launching new initiatives, funding application, pitching projects; and undertaking effective project management meeting governance requirements and deliver good outcomes and impact; and with sense of urgency and ability to deliver under tight timelines;
- A professional with accountability to meet statutory, industry code of conduct and internal reporting and compliance requirements;
- Competent narrative, communications and language skills.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 5 October 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.