About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- As a member of Fashion Programme and work with the Fashion Team in executing various fashion promotional initiatives, including Fashion Asia Hong Kong
- Copywriting for programme content and contribute to the dissemination of fashion related knowledge across traditional and digital platforms
- Plan and implement PR, advertising, and social media strategy for FA to maximize exposure in the region campaigns
- Develop and implement marketing, promotion, communication, and partnership strategies of fashion related programmes
- Effectively handle logistics, work progresses, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements
- Work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal and external parties within and outside Hong Kong
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree holder who is highly motivated and versatile individual
- 2 years’ work experience in content/journalism/PR/marketing
- Possesses excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese, comfortably works in a cultural diverse environment
- Be proactive, detailed-mined, responsive and adaptable team player with tactful interpersonal skills to deal with working partners from all levels
- Independent, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential
- Strictly adhere to project timeline and deadlines
- Willing to take up certain degree of secretarial and administrative duties
- Be proficient MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
More information about Fashion Asia:
Work Location: Kowloon Bay / Tsuen Wan
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 21 January 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.