Business Development & Projects
Project Executive / Project Assistant
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist in planning, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes (includes community and public engagement activities) and other special projects on time and within budget
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management and event management
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, partners, collaborators and community stakeholders
- Assist in digital outreach like social media, website content management on programme promotion
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Coordinate all promotional materials and activities with related parties as well as on site decoration at partners venue
- Attend and assist in the activities and events related to the programme by request
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduates in design, cultural management, event / exhibition management, marketing government relations are preferred. Candidate with same education level but with less experience will be considered as Project Assistant
- Min. 2-year relevant experience work experience in running programme related to design education, arts and cultural, community, event & exhibition and government relations is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Bring a strong conceptual approach and a keen understanding of design thinking process and the role of design and interventions at public space
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to work among diverse communities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
More information about: BODW CityProg:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 21 January 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.