Fashion Incubation Programme
Project Executive - Fashion Incubation Programme
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
Support the Project Manager of Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) in coordinating and facilitating the implementation of the programme professionally on time and within budget
- Execute FIP day-to-day operations and logistics, and coordinate FIP and DIP (Design Incubation Programme) on a daily base
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Assist in programme preparation and event management and logistics
- Perform programme administrative tasks such as document filing and record-keeping
- Perform digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
Fashion-related degree holder who is highly motivated and versatile individual, passionate in fashion and interest in local and international fashion community
- Possess 2-3 years work experience in the fashion industry, with the luxury brands, e-commerce platforms, marketing and PR experience is an advantage
Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese and interpersonal skills, comfortably work in in a culturally diverse environment
Fluent in MS Office especially in PowerPoint and Excel, proficiency in MAC application; proficient in Adobe application such as Photoshop, Illustrator or In-Design or tech-savvy is an advantage
Creative, independent inquisitive mind, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential
Strong research skill and understanding of the updated digital applications for knowledge sharing would be ad advantage
Background in business development / entrepreneurial experience would be a plus
Working Location: Kowloon Bay
More information about Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP):
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 September 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.