Project Executive (Contract ends on 31 Mar 2022)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Work closely with the Manager to supports HKDC's design and delivery of knowledge programmes, project and workshop;
- Responsible for a variety of supporting curatorial and administrative tasks including research and development, liaison, planning and delivery of programmes to promote Design Thinking and Design Knowledge to the public, in formats such as talks, workshops, seminars, case studies & articles on online platforms, publicity materials on media channels, etc.;
- Assists with content creation, writing and editing, proof reading and translation;
- Assists with management and dissemination of design-related knowledge across traditional and digital platforms for audience and stakeholders;
- Handle financial and accounting matters (including obtaining quotations and processing payments to service providers), documentations and reporting matters as well as agreement matters with professional service providers;
- Providing administrative, event management and logistics support to the programme of activities;
- Performs effective project management, including grant application and reporting, database maintenance, and other ad hoc duties/projects as assigned; and
- Immediate availability preferred.
- University degree with minimum 2 years of related work experience in project management and/or marketing communications work;
- Good communication skills, including written English and Chinese;
- Responsible with good work ethics;
- Attentive to details;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and ability to work independently; and
- Proficient in word processing (English and Chinese), excel and PowerPoint.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 Jun 2021. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.