Marketing & Communications
Project Executive – Contents
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for HKDC’s design and innovation knowledge programmes;
- Create and update contents for marketing across traditional and online platforms, and for promotional channels including social media and websites;
- Be sub-editor of assigned areas and conduct research to support programming, creation and maintenance of knowledge platforms;
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effecting content marketing, partnership and public relations;
- Provide media tracking and data analysis across all paid channels to measure the impact of paid advertising, media relations and publicity efforts;
- Undertake effective project and event management as directed;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree with 2 years of working experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated and responsible, with a keen interest in culture, design, technology and global trends;
- Extra duties and work outside office hours at different event venues may sometimes be required.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 24 September 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.