Marketing & Communications
Project Executive - Contents
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC continues its public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to create business value and improve societal well-being. Our initiatives are anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- DFA Awards (since 2003) – a widely recognised design awards that celebrates outstanding designs with Asian perspectives;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP)(since 2016) – 2-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- FASHION ASIA HONG KONG (FAHK) (since 2016) – a fashion initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and position it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform that explores how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber and like-minded candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL and TTL) for HKDC’s design and knowledge programmes
- Content copywriting, translation and proofreading for different promotional channels including press release, interviews and articles, programme and services description on websites and social media, etc.
- Build and manage an engaging content/editorial calendar to drive SEO and campaign performance and attract website visitors
- Establish marketing analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into participants, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Assist in organising and implementing events, including media previews, forums, workshops, and other events
- Programme and content research and speaker liaison for the planning and delivery of programmes
- Perform effective project management by coordinating with internal teams and external parties, and take up other ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor degree in English language and/or literature, journalism, communication, marketing, PR or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in copywriting/creative writing/content marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to develop write-ups independently from research and creative story-telling, and translate concepts and ideas into engaging articles
- Experience in social media and digital marketing strategies, and user experience design is a plus
- Self-motivated and responsible, with a keen interest in culture, design, technology and global trend
- Extra duties and work outside office hours at different event venues may sometimes be required
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.