BODW & KODW
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Support HKDC's annual flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Asia's premier event on design, innovation and brands since 2002, and Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+(the new digital design knowledge platform);
- Perform administrative duties for efficient project management and handle programme coordination and logistics;
- Research on design, innovation and brands;
- Prepare programme presentation materials;
- Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties on daily operations and marketing implementation; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- 2 years of work experience. Relevant work experience in administration, secretarial and project management. Candidates with less than two years experiences will be considered as Project Assistant;
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are essential (Putonghua will be an advantage);
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, English & Chinese Word Processing;
- Detail-oriented, responsible and organized;
- Strong problem-solving skills and multi-tasking;
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
More information about BODW & KODW:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1 Oct 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.