BODW & KODW
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join our dynamic team and work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit our website bodw.com for information.
- Working closely with the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new development of digital design knowledge platform);
- Support the team to execute digital marketing initiatives, including website optimization, SEO, SEM, Social Media Strategy, Content Strategy, display and video advertising and email marketing;
- Assist, implement, oversee or co-ordinate other marketing and operations related duties;
- Work closely with digital agencies and vendors and establish productive relations with external parties across public and private sectors; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A recognised University degree;
- With at least 2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese;
- A team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and negotiation skills;
- Can-do attitude with professionalism and accountability to meet statutory, industry code of conduct, internal reporting and compliance requirements;
- Able to work independently and attentive to details;
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends and technology will be a clear advantage; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Associate.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 6 Apr 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.