BODW & KODW
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Work closely with the Events and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (digital design knowledge platform);
- Support the team to execute digital marketing initiatives, including website optimization, video advertising and email marketing;
- Assist other marketing and operations related duties;
- Chinese and English copywriting and managing various daily marketing activities;
- Work in hybrid & virtual event. Support the coordination with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors including government agencies, academic and institutional parties, design professionals, business executives, and local and overseas partners; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above;
- With at least 2 years of relevant work experience in digital communications and marketing;
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both English & Chinese;
- Creative mindset, good communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills;
- Can-do attitude with professionalism and accountability to meet statutory, industry code of conduct, internal reporting and compliance requirements;
- Strong curiosity in trends relating to DESIGN, CULTURE & TECHNOLOGY;
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge; and
- Everything that makes you unique;
Immediately available is preferred.
More information about BODW, KODW & bodw+:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 28 September 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.