BODW & KODW
Project Executive (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Support HKDC's annual flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW) and Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+(the new digital knowledge platform);
- Responsible for a variety of curatorial and administrative tasks including content research, speaker liaison, planning and delivery of programmes;
- Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors;
- Assists in content creation, writing and editing, proof-reading and translation;
- Performs effective project coordination, including research, reporting and database maintenance;
- Candidates with less work experience or fresh graduates are welcome; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above or equivalent. Preferably in design, art, language studies, cultural studies, social science, communications, or related field;
- Relevant work experience in content research, curatorial development project management is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are essential (Putonghua will be an advantage);
- Proficiency in MS Office Application;
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends, and technology;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and culturally diverse environment;
- Responsible and self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge; and
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.