Project Executive (1-year contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist the Fashion Initiative Team and work closely with Project Manager in organising and executing the designated fashion programme(s), including forum, exhibitions, networking events and workshops etc, in Hong Kong and China, with quality, impact and in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Research and support on building up Hong Kong / China partnership, including but not limited to fashion retails, fashion associations, fashion institutions and fashion related companies, etc;
- Liaise and work with strategic partners across public and private sectors for sponsorship and/or marketing support, etc;
- Effectively handle logistics, co-ordination, liaison, monitoring of work progress, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Handle financial and accounting process for the team including quotation comparisons, contract approval, payment requests, log sheet inputting, etc; &
- Perform ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Degree holder or above;
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in event management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Proactive and resourceful team player with tactful communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with diverse communities;
- Responsible and detail-minded self-starter with good problem solving skills;
- Sensibility to culture, trends and technology; &
- Demonstrate passion in promoting fashion industry and well-versed of international fashion community
More information about Fashion Asia:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 October 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.