Project Coordinator - Partnerships & Digital Engagements (Contract ends on 31/3/2022)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- As a member of Fashion Programme and work with the Fashion Team in executing various fashion promotional initiatives, including Fashion Asia Hong Kong;
- Develop and implement marketing & communication, and partnership strategies of fashion related programmes;
- Implement digital & social media strategy, PR & advertising for FA to maximize exposure in the regional campaigns;
- Assist and support the team to organize events from start to finish according to the requirements, target audience and objectives;
- Effectively handle logistics, work progresses, result and evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal and external parties within and outside HK; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree holder who is a highly motivated and versatile individual;
- 2 years’ experience in event management, digital marketing and project management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are essential (Mandarin will be an advantage);
- Proactive, detailed-minded, responsible and resourceful self-starter;
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Possesses good knowledge in the fashion industry;
- Strictly adhere to project timeline and deadlines; and
- Proficient in MS Office Application and Chinese Word Processing.
More information about Fashion Asia:
Work Location: Kowloon Bay / Tsuen Wan
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 January 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.