Fashion Asia Hong Kong
Project Coordinator – Partnerships & Digital Engagements (12-month Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist the Fashion Initiative Team and work closely with Project Manager in executing various fashion promotional initiatives and event management, including a series of workshops & seminars, forum, exhibitions, networking events, etc in Hong Kong and China;
- Responsible for guest database management, support on execution and end-to-end logistics of delegates' invitation and event registration-related issues;
- Work closely with various vendors and liaise with internal and external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors and supporting organizations, etc to ensure smooth delivery of events;
- Effectively handle logistics, co-ordination, liaison, monitoring of work progress, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Handle financial and accounting process for the team including payment requests, contract approval, quotation comparisons, log sheet inputting, etc;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or Associate degree or equivalent;
- 1 - 2 years’ relevent experience;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Proactive, meticulous, responsible with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable to fast paced environment and able to meet tight deadline;
- Team player, curious & passionate in event management; and
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
More information about Fashion Asia Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.