#ddHK Design District Hong Kong
Project Assistant (Contract ends by 31 May 2021)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist in planning, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes and other special projects on time and within budget
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management and event management
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local / overseas design organisations, partners and collaborators
- Assist in implement the programme and/or projects to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University / College graduate(s) preferred (Fresh graduate will be considered)
- Work experience in arts and cultural programme is an advantage (e.g. design education, community programme, event management, exhibition management and marketing etc.)
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
- Immediate availability preferred
More information about #ddHK Design District Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 20 October 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.