BODW & KODW
Manager – Membership & Partnership Management (10-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Working closely with the Programme Director and the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new development of digital design knowledge platform);
- Source, identify, and shortlist potential partner for physical and hybrid programme;
- Develop and manage the new worldwide online membership campaign for bodw+;
- Establish partnerships with a diversified government bodies, business groups, academic institutions, retail brands, etc.;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in actualizing the planned programs to deliver a better attraction experience to the programme audiences;
- Monitor and manage the partnership program including student programme to ensure to meet up the target result both internally and externally; and
- Review and analysis the performance data of different partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further development.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines. Business Development/ Account Management experience with well-known companies, experience in marketing agencies or entertainment industry is highly preferable;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level with good mentoring skills; Experience in sponsorship and partnership is a must;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- A track record of successfully generating brand exposure and awareness through the development of new business relationships;
- Strong internal stakeholder and negotiation skills;
- Well-organized, detail-minded, logical and able to work under pressure independently; and
- A self-motivated, proactive and responsible team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4 July 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.