BODW & KODW
Manager – Digital Programmes (10-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Working closely with the Programme Director and the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new development of digital design knowledge platform);
- Take the lead in website management and work closely with website developer agency and internal team to manage operation on CMS, testing, QC and R&D on bodw+ website;
- To brainstorm workable solutions to meet ever-changing programme needs and enhance user experience, and support the project management including project execution, budget control and production timelines for digital projects;
- Lead and manage end-to-end IT Solution and digital related project delivery;
- Project governance, risk management and change management; and
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, creative, technical teams through all stages of project from strategy and concept, design, technical planning, prototyping, production, QA to deployment or other supporting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level with good mentoring skills; Experience in website development projects or digital transformation is a must;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Strong experience in development and website revamp and experience in managing the digital events is value added;
- Fundamental technical sense is required;
- Well-organized, detail-minded, logical and able to work under pressure independently; and
- A self-motivated, proactive and responsible team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.