BODW & KODW
Manager - Content Marketing & Media Strategy
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Articulate HKDC values and programme offerings with evergreen content across all marketing channels; working closely with the Event and Marketing team for Knowledge of Design Week, Business of Design Week and the new development of digital design knowledge platform;
- Translate global digital (media) strategies, approaches and content into regional, local and the Mainland China context, aligned with Event & Marketing strategy;
- Plan and execute WeChat one-stop user journey for our programmes;
- Responsible in managing Greater China & HK Market KOLs and local digital vendors / agencies;
- Proactively plan, develop and implement strategies for media communications and media buying across digital and traditional media;
- Co-ordinate with programming teams to generate contents on digital platforms and assure quality;
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effective content marketing, partnership, sponsorship, public relations;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO / SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Work closely with professional service providers and establish productive relations with external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors, PR agencies and business partners within and outside Hong Kong, and Greater Bay Area;
- Provide media tracking and data analysis across all channels to measure the impact of advertising, media relations and publicity efforts;
- Undertake effective project management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A recognised University graduate;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in which minimum 3 years supervisory level with good mentoring skills; Experience in China Marketing is a must;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Resourceful with creative thinking, initiative and ability to foster partnership and sponsorships;
- Highly analytical with a strong knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Hubspot and WeChat Official Accounts Platform;
- Hands on experience in WeChat account management and layout typesetting;
- Strong CRM management skill;
- Able to build networking and partnership in Hong Kong and Mainland China especially Greater Bay Area;
- Able to give art direction on design application, photography and video production;
- Experience in media buying will be useful;
- Able to work independently to deliver under tight time schedule and work effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Staying ahead of trends and willing to take up new challenges; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 18 Jun 2021. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.