BODW & KODW
Manager - Content Marketing & Media Strategy
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join our dynamic team and work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit our website bodw.com for information.
- Working closely with the Programme Director and the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (Asia's leading digital design portal);
- Strong project management in International, HK and Mainland China Marketing. Translate global digital (media) strategies, approaches and content into regional, local and the Mainland China context, aligned with Event & Marketing strategy;
- Proactively plan, develop and implement strategies for effective content marketing, media communications and media buying across digital and traditional media;
- Work closely with digital agencies / vendors and establish productive relations with external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors, PR agencies and business partners within and outside Hong Kong, and Greater Bay Area;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Provide media tracking and data analysis across all channels to measure the impact of advertising, media relations and publicity efforts;
- Undertake effective project management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A recognised University graduate;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level with good mentoring skills; Experience in design agencies or media is preferred and experience in China Marketing is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Highly analytical with a strong knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Hubspot and WeChat Official Accounts Platform;
- Strong CRM management skill; Experience in media buying will be useful;
- Able to build networking and partnership in Hong Kong and Mainland China especially Greater Bay Area;
- Able to give art direction on design application, photography and video production; and
- Able to work independently to deliver under tight time schedule and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 Sep 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.