About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Report to Senior Finance Manager/Assistant Director-Finance & Administration;
- Responsible for the preparation of management & financial reports, annual budgeting, financial analysis & statutory audited reports;
- Monitor and analyse accounting transactions & ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness accuracy;
- Ensure the transactions are compliance with policies and procedures, government funding guidelines, statutory & regulation;
- Coordinate & liaise with internal & external auditors, regulatory bodies & other professionals in performing project audit & other regulatory compliance; and
- Assist in performing accounting projects & take up ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines;
- Membership from professional accounting bodies is preferable;
- Ten years relevant work experience;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Proficiency in ERP system and excellent skills in excel software is a must;
- Be proactive, meticulous and efficient team player with strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills; and
- Ability to manage multiple assignments within tight deadlines.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 March 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.