Fashion Asia Hong Kong
Designer – Digital Assets (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist with concept development, graphic design and artwork adaptation for online & offline materials;
- Support on photo-retouching and video-editing when required;
- Ensure design consistency between website and other deliverables;
- Assist with production and logistics;
- Collaborate closely with the team and handle tasks as assigned;
- Knowledge in fashion retails, fashion associations and institutions is an advantage.
- Diploma, High Diploma or Associate degree or equivalent;
- 1-2 years’ experience in Multimedia/ Design or other related discipline;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office, Acrobat Adobe;
- Knowledge in photo-retouching, video-editing and production;
- Strong multi-tasking skills, ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and work independently;
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to work independently.
Please submit the CV with the link of your portfolio
More information about Fashion Asia Hong Kong:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 June 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.