BODW & KODW
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Work closely with Senior Manager and Managers from Content team on theme and content development for HKDC's annual flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW) and Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new digital design knowledge platform);
- Support a variety of curatiorial tasks including project management and programme coordination;
- Responsible for content research, creative writing, translation, editing and proofreading to ensure timely delivery of multimedia contents including articles and videos across multiple platforms for BODW, KODW and online platform bodw+;
- Coordinate with local and overseas speakers, programme partners, in-house marketing team and TV broadcasters; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- Minimum 6 years work experience preferably in design, culture, media & communications or related field. Relevant work experience in creative industries, advertising agencies, media and publications is an advantage;
- Good English and Chinese writiing ability is required. Experience in good Chinese translation and writing is an advantage;
- Strong project management skill is preferred;
- Curiosity in trends relating to DESIGN, CULTURE and TECHNOLOGY;
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines; and
- Everything that makes you unique.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 27 September 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.