BODW & KODW
Assistant Manager / Senior Project Executive – Content & Programme (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Work closely with Managers of Content & Programme team on content development for HKDC's annual flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW) and Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+(the new digital knowledge platform);
- Support editorial section of bodw+ and assure timely delivery of original content;
- Responsible for research, interviews, content editing, proofreading, and ensure timely delivery of multimedia contents across multiple platforms for BODW, KODW and bodw+;
- Communicate with programme partners, consultants, in-house marketing and communications team and suppliers to ensure the delivery of high-quality content; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience at international media company and publications preferred. Related work experience in media, content research, and curatorial development is an advantage. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Project Executive;
- Excellent Chinese writing ability is required. Good English is a clear advantage;
- Strong editing skills with experience in digital portal development is an advantage;
- A keen learner with an inquisitive mind and a team player that inspires learning, participation and collaboration among diverse stakeholder;
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to meet tight deadlines; and
- Good sensibility to design, trends and technology is preferred.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 4 July 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.