BODW & KODW
Assistant Manager - Programmes
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager and Manager in strategic programme development and sponsorship & partnership liaison for Business of Design Week (BODW, Asia’s premier design conference) and the launch of a new brand “BODW+” (new digital knowledge platform);
- Planning and executing hybrid event, assist in digital marketing, digital portal development, and build international networking and partnership;
- Undertake effective management for event operations, audience recruitment, budgetary control, research & data analysis and assessment of outcomes;
- Coordinate with professional service providers and liaise with internal and external parties including vendors and other stakeholders; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- Min. 6 years of relevant work experience in project management, digital marketing, creative agencies, communications or related fields in both hands-on and supervisory role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are essential, including Putonghua;
- Seasoned experience in planning and delivery of international projects and events of different scales;
- Creative leadership, strong organization, coordination, problem-solving, communication and negotiation skills;
- A self-motivated and responsible individual, with an appetite for international experience, and strong attention to detail in all aspects of work;
- Experience in networking, sponsorship and partnership; and
- Good sensibility to design, trends and technology will be a clear advantage.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 30 November 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.