Assistant Director – Finance & Administration
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team.
Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Report to the Deputy Executive Director;
- Support the Management in formulating financial and operational objectives and plans for the organization and monitor the organization’s financial performance to meet with those defined objectives and plans;
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budget preparation, financial reporting and statutory audits;
- Advise, direct and coordinate resources in accordance with corporate policies & goals in respect of operations, human resources, financial performance and internal control;
- Assist in strategic planning, policy matters and corporate governance-related matters;
- Liaise with the Government on operational and funding matters;
- Oversee daily operations of corporate functions of Finance, HR, Administration and IT.
- Degree holder in Finance/Accountancy or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in finance and administration with at least 5 years at managerial level;
- Experience in NGO or public sector would be an advantage;
- Proven analytical, organizational, problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9 October, 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.