BODW & KODW
Senior Project Executive / Project Executive
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join our dynamic team and work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit our website bodw.com for information.
- Working closely with the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (digital design knowledge platform);
- Report to Manager of Programme team;
- Support event management, event onsite logistic management, financial report and budget control;
- Communicate with external suppliers including TV broadcaster, event management, travel agencies, etc;
- Work in hybrid & virtual event. Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above or equivalent;
- With at least 4 years of relevant work experience in creative agencies, NGO or event management;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese;
- A team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and negotiation skills;
- Can-do attitude with professionalism and accountability to meet statutory, industry code of conduct, internal reporting and compliance requirements;
- Able to work independently and attentive to details;
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends and technology will be a clear advantage; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Associate. Immediately available is preferred.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 21 Mar 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.