BODW & KODW
Project Executive (Contract ends on 31 Oct 2023)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Working closely with the Event and Marketing team for HKDC’s flagship programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (the new development of digital design knowledge platform);
- Assist the manager in event operations, audience recruitment, partnership and sponsorship . Research & data analysis;
- Work in hybrid & virtual event. Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors including government agencies, academic and institutional parties, design professionals, business executives, and local and overseas partners; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- Two years of relevant work experience in creative industries. Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office Application;
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends, and technology;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and culturally diverse environment;
- Responsible and self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details; and
- Immediately available is preferred.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 22 Mar 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.