About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist in planning, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes (includes community and public engagement activities) and other special projects on time and within budget;
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management and event management;
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, partners, collaborators and community stakeholders;
- Assist in digital outreach like social media, website content management on programme promotion;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations;
- Coordinate all promotional materials and activities with related parties as well as on-site decoration at partners venue;
- Attend and assist in the activities and events related to the programme by request;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduates in design, cultural management, event / exhibition management, marketing, government relations are preferred.
- Min. 2-year relevant experience work experience in running programme related to design education, arts and cultural, community, event & exhibition and government relations is an advantage;
- Candidate with same education level but less experience will be considered as Project Associate;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Bring a strong conceptual approach and a keen understanding of design thinking process and the role of design and interventions at public space;
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to work among diverse communities;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
More information about BODW CityProg:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 March 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.