About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Undertake programme on content research with responsibility for knowledge management;
- Proactively and effectively, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, as well as design and creative programmes/activities;
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of marketing and promotion plan for the programme to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact;
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion;
- Support the operation of events including but not limited to exhibitions, deign dialogues, award judging events and presentation ceremony;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations;
- Provide effective administrative and logistics support for efficient project management;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with 2 to 3 years’ relevant work experience in marketing, research or design industry-related developments (e.g. design education, marketing or media planning and management, experience-based programming, event management and exhibition management, etc.);
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, with a flair for storytelling preferred;
- Sensibility to culture, design trends and technology; understanding of the use of digital technologies for knowledge sharing would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
More information about DFA Awards:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 March 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.