Future-shaping Service Design
The fusion of Design and Technology is reshaping the future of business, government, education and culture. Human-centred design disciplines (such as design thinking, service design & customer experience) are being applied by progressive businesses, governments and organisations all over the world to humanise digital experiences and build desirable social outcomes.
Service Design Hong Kong is a 2-day event with interactive discussion and experiential learning for leaders, innovators, change-makers and entrepreneurs who are challenging traditional ways of working, and want to play an active role in shaping a better society.
· Maaike Steinbach (CEO HK, Commonwealth Bank of Australia)
· Girish Jhunjhnuwala (Chairman & CEO Ovolo Hotels)
· Prof May Lee (Educational thought leader from Shanghai)
· Todd Hougland (Experience Director, Ocean Park corporation)
· Alvin Chia (Innovation Director at DBS)
· Pamela Cajilig (Social policy innovator from Philippines)
· Nelson McKey (FinTech Innovation Leader)
· Maria Sit (Head of Customer Experience at SunLife)
· Startup founders, design & technology leaders...
Service Design Hong Kong
19-20 October, 2017
The Genesis, Wong Chuk Hang
Click here for DMatters (September) full issue.