Fashion Mart: Call for Vendor Recruitment
About Fashion PMQ
September this year in Hong Kong is all about FASHION!
To echo the call from HKSAR government to boost the local fashion industry, Hong Kong Design Centre is going to organise a first of the kind fashion carnival which will run through 7-19 September at PMQ and around Hong Kong. The fashion carnival includes Fashion Mart, Crossover Pop-ups, fashion & lifestyle exhibitions, workshops and live performance etc. It is a valuable opportunity to nurture future local “fash-preneurs” in a scaled fashion B2C event in complement to the CentreStage, a concurrent B2B fashion event organised by HKTDC, and definitely a great fun for all fashion lovers to livening up their wardrobe and accessories rack!
About Fashion Mart
GLAM, ALLURE, METRO, FORWARD!
The 3-day fashion mart is trendsetter's bazaar to be held on 9-11 September 2016 at the QUBE of PMQ. Showcasing 20+ local brands, this event infuses 4 styles of fashion & accessories: glam, allure, metro, forward. Makeup and trendsetting style gurus will be invited to share beauty tips to the visitors. A series of workshops, music performances as well as exhibitions will be held concurrently. The objective is to provide a platform where upcoming local fashion and accessories designers can confidently present their skills and designs to public consumers.
Who should apply ?
- Local emerging fashion designers, jewellery and fashion accessories’ designers
- Local fashion, jewellery and accessories designers and creative professionals with own brand/ business or planning to have own brand/ business
- Local fashion, jewellery and accessories designpreneurs with less than 10-year experience
Please submit the Fashion Mart application form by 3pm, 5 August 2016.
- Selection criteria will be based on the originality, design concept, uniqueness, etc. The Organiser’s vetting committees reserve the right to make final decision on the submitted products with no obligation to provide reasons to applicants.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2nd week of August 2016 via email.
Display Rack / Table Size (standard)
Size: Around 1.8M (L) x 0.8 M (W) (a standardize display rack or table with chair will be provided by the organizer) (To be confirmed)
- Participation Fee: HK$1,000 per day only (Minimum 3 days is required)
- Refundable Deposit: HK$1,000
Successful applicants are required to pay the Participation Fee (by cash or cheque) and the Refundable Deposit (by cheque only) on or before 15 August 2016 to confirm their participation. Participation fee paid is non-refundable.
Term and Condition
Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting application, please click here for review.
5 pm on 5 August 2016 (Friday)
||Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
5 August 2016 (Friday)
Deadline of Application
|Within 2nd week of August||N/A||Announcement||N/A
22 August 2016 (Mon) (TBC)
Design-preneurs training session
Stand draw-lot session
|9-11 September 2016 (Fri to Sun)
||9-10 Sep: 1-10pm
11 Sep: 1-9pm
The QUBE, PMQ
|Operating Days and hours
||9-10th September 1 – 10pm; 11th September 1 – 9pm
||9 September 10 am - 12:30pm
11 September 9-10pm