Fashion‧Design Mart 2016@K11: Preserved Flower Necklace Workshop
Preserved flowers are processed in specific way that keep the original colour, shape and texture of a flower. The technology was invented in 1990s in France and become popular worldwide as wedding gift or house decoration. It can kept for 2-3 years if it is handle with care under 30 °C and 70% humidity.
Participants can choose their favorite preserved flower materials (like Moss, Hydrangea, Wool yarn and other dry flowers) and place it inside the small glass container to create their own necklace.
13 July 2016 (Wednesday)
1. ATM Transfer: Please send the digital copy of the bank-in slip together with the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please hand back the original copy of bank-in slip to us on the event day)
2. Cash: Only applicable to enrollment made in person at the Hong Kong Design Centre. (Please come during the office hours stated as below)
Submission of Registration:
1. Please fill in attached application form and return together with bank-in slip (Soft Copy) to email@example.com or in person to Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) with cash on or before 13 July 2016 (Wednesday).
2. Successful participants will receive a confirmation email on or before 14 July 2016 (Thursday)from the Organiser.
3. The Organiser will return the submitted payment (in cheque) to unsuccessful applicants by post.
4. Please call 3793-8410 to check in advance for the workshops’ seats availability if you would like to enroll and settle the workshop fee in person at the HKDC.
Tel : 3793 8410
Address : Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 6:00pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
16th July 2016 (Saturday)
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
HK$270 per individual
per family (including 1 adult + 1 child aged between
The workshop will be conducted in Cantonese.Seats are offered on a first-come-first-served basis)
* All materials and tools are included.