Summer Intern – Fashion Initiatives
Terms of Appointment
8 weeks between June and September 2017
Scope of Work
Successful candidates will be offer internship opportunities in the Division of Fashion Initiative, based on their capabilities and strengths, including:
- Provide support to the team on planning and executing different fashion initiatives including the event Fashion Asia Hong Kong (FAHK) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) etc.
- Take part in research and studies for FAHK content, fashion industry topics and case studies
- Generate and manage content and schedule of FAHK’s social media channels
- Assist the FIP Secretariat in planning and implementation of fashion marketing for the FIP and incubatees
- Support secretarial and administrative work for the team and perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
Applicants must be:
- Penultimate or final year students with strong academic record, preferably in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing or other fashion-related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Energetic, creative, proactive and able to work independently under a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing. Knowledge in design software will be an advantage
- Passionate towards fashion and design, as well as our missions.
Interested students please email your application letter and the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further interview arrangements. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will be only be used for recruitment purpose.