Senior Project Manager (18-month Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Strategise, develop and execute HKDC programmes and other projects for nurturing young talents and promoting good designs.
- Formulate and implement brand-building, marketing and communication plan to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact to the Region
- Undertake effective research, project management and development to ensure the quality of the nurturing programmes
- Explore and create new opportunity to foster design exchange and partnership.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Good university degree with a minimum of 8 years’ related work experience in running nurturing / education programmes, with at least 4 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in working with media/PR is an absolute advantage
- Preferably with substantive knowledge of design / creative industries with versatile mind-set and capability to nurture emerging design talents
- Mission-oriented with a proven track record of navigating complexity
- Resourceful with creative thinking, network and flair in working with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationship with staff and all stakeholders
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.