Senior Project Executive
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Effectively plan, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes and other special projects for celebrating design excellence and nurturing young design talents.
- Support the operation of events including but not limited to exhibitions, design dialogues, award judging events and presentation ceremony
- Implement marketing and promotion plan for the programme and/or projects to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
- Generate quality and engaging offline and online content to meet different programme objectives
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management
- Undertake programme and content research proactively and effectively
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate(s) with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience in design industry-related developments (e.g. design education, experience-based programming, event management, exhibition management, marketing or media planning and management etc.)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities
- Willing and ready to explore the use of digital tools or new technology to facilitate the award programmes
- Competency in project management
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
More information about DFA Awards:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 5 October 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.