Senior Project Executive / Project Executive - Marketing Communications
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
The incumbent will be expected to support the development of a strong positioning of HKDC in society and the regions via conceiving and implementing corporate strategies, marketing communications, public relations and promotion initiatives.
1. Coordinate for the execution of a variety of corporate and marketing communications activities, public relations and promotion initiatives
2. Manage corporate website and marketing database and execute e-marketing assignments via different social media platforms;
3. Effectively handle the logistics and coordination of corporate visits and provide on-site support to corporate events/activities;
4. Work with internal and external parties for the production of HKDC publications, marketing collaterals and materials;
5. Carry out other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
1. University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Translation;
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, corporate communications, public relations and digital communications;
3. Digital savvy, creative and passionate about social media and new communications channels;
4. A self-motivated and responsible individual and a keen attention to detail in all aspects of work;
5. Proactive, reflective, independent as well as a team player;
6. Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under tight schedule;
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
8. Immediate availability is preferred
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Project Executive - Marketing Communications.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.