Senior Project Executive / Project Executive - Events (7-month Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
- Support the Team Lead in organising and executing the designated fashion promotional programme(s) with quality, impact and in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Undertake effective programme/event management, including event management and its documentation and reporting, budgetary control, event logistics and administrative support;
- Monitor the work progress and work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal & external parties within and outside HK;
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- University degree with at least 4 years of solid work experience in event/project management, exhibition management and/or hospitality, etc.;
- A proactive, detail-minded and resourceful team player with tactful communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with diverse communities;
- Sensibility to culture, trends and technology; digital savvy would be an advantage;
- Demonstrate passion in promoting fashion industry and well-versed of international fashion community;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Project Executive – Events (7-month Contract)
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.