Senior Project Executive, Fashion Programme (2-Year Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
- Be the key person to handle secretarial and liaison duties of the Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF), including organizing AGF General and Sub-committee meetings, taking meeting minutes, circulate meeting papers and reports, and other related matters;
- Perform research on topics regarding fashion-related initiatives by AGF, compile research papers and reports and circulate among stakeholders;
- In-charge of the regular update and maintenance of AGF website, social media and etc, as well as developing communication materials (e.g. Newsletter) by working closely with internal teams and external stakeholders;
- Perform effective project administrative and execution duties for various fashion programmes, in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Perform ad hoc assignments and other administrative work as required.
- University graduate with a minimum of 4 years+’ relevant work experience in marketing profession; with certain administration / secretarial experiences would definitely be an advantage;
- Willing to take up secretarial and administrative duties;
- Possesses excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment;
- Be proactive, detail-minded, responsible and adaptable team player with tactful interpersonal skills to deal with working partners from all levels;
- Independent, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential. Strictly adhere to project timeline and deadlines;
- Be proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.