Development & Special Projects
Senior Project Executive (6-month Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Effectively plan, research, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes and other special projects professionally on time and within budget
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate(s) with a minimum of 4years’ relevant work experience in design industry-related developments (e.g. design education, experience-based programming, event management, exhibition management, marketing or media planning and management etc.)
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities
- Competency in project management, be willing to travel if required
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Project Executive
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.