BODW & KODW
Project Executive / Project Associate
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
Work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit bodw.com for information.
- Work closely with the creative team to co-create the Asia’s leading design programmes (BODW, KODW and bodw+);
- Responsible for a variety of curatorial and administrative tasks including content research, creative writing, programme coordination and implementation;
- Coordinate with local and overseas design masters, creative leaders and industry practitioners, creative agencies and / or TV broadcasters;
- Participate in the creation of hybrid or tribrid programmes, workshops and masterclasses; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate;
- At least 2 years of work experience. Experience in content research & creation, creative industries, media and publication is an advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are essential (Putonghua will be an advantage);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong curiosity in trends relating to DESIGN, CULTURE, and TECHNOLOGY;
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge;
- Everything that makes you unique;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Associate; and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4 Oct 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.