Project Executive, Fashion Programme (2-Year Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of various fashion promotional initiatives, including fashion talents nurturing programmes, international competitions and exhibitions, and other promotional events etc.;
- Take responsibility for developing and implementing marketing, promotion, communication and partnership strategies of fashion-related programmes; and contribute to the dissemination of fashion-related knowledge across traditional and digital platforms;
- Perform effective project administrative in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree preferably in fashion-related disciplines;
- Possess 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing, communications and PR, preferably gained from fashion industry;
- To be passionate in fashion and well-versed of international fashion community and comfortably working in the fast-moving and highly diverse international fashion world;
- Sensibility to culture, trends and innovation is the key to succeed;
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Creative, independent inquisitive mind, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential;
- Understanding of the use of social media for knowledge sharing would be an advantage.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.