BODW & KODW
Project Executive – Contents
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join our dynamic team and work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit our website bodw.com for information.
- Assist to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for HKDC’s design and innovation knowledge programmes;
- Create and update contents for marketing across traditional and online platforms, and for promotional channels including social media and websites;
- Conduct research to support programming, creation and maintenance of website and eNewsletter;
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effective content marketing;
- Provide media tracking and data analysis reports across all paid channels to measure the impact of paid advertising, media relations and publicity efforts;
- Undertake effective projects and event management as directed; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree;
- 2 years of working experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; and
- Experience of working on website Content Management System (CMS) is a plus.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 Sep 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.